Joseph Robinson's home page
- Reference Material
- Geek Stuff
- My pgp keys
- Spam catching e-mail address: email@example.com, which you really don't want to send mail to.
- Apple 2 disk images of old video games I liked
- Web Tools:
- auto-spam-ip-blocker: perl daemon to scrape syslog, looking for multiple messages marked as spam by spamassassin, and add the sending MX IP to a DNSRBL.
- report_spam: bourne shell script to report spam to an abuse address at the sender's domain.
- sdelete: secure delete (over-write) C program for unix.
- sendfile: bourne shell script to attach multiple files to e-mail messages and send them. Depends on external base 64 encoder.
- sendvcard: bourne shell script to make MIME attachments from vcards
Send me a message
This page last updated Wed Dec 18 12:53:39 PST 2019